A canoe glides. What if that could be incorporated in a stable fly fishing boat with room, comfort and speed - that even a child could lift?
In river fishing the finely crafted fly rod is your "instrument"...much like a musician has his or her guitar, violin, or piano. When trout fly fishing on interior western lakes the BOAT is really your "instrument". This instrument is designed to deal with weight, speed, stability, wind, comfort, and ease of use.
“ON THE WATER” ADVANTAGES
- Tracks incredibly well … even in stiff wind
- Very stable and easy for standing
- Extremely fast
- Very comfortable, high sitting position
- Unique double anchoring system with reels
- Has horizontal rod holding system for 4 rods
THE CHIRONOMID IN ACTION
This video shows the Cunningham Chironomid being fished from while standing. It also shows Joe pulling up the 2 anchors and then demonstrates the speed of the boat as it leaves for another location.
Demonstrating the ease of dealing with the Cunningham Chironomid fly fishing boat - unloading
- Ultra-light - 40lbs.
- Truck or car can easily carry two
- High quality Kevlar hull and anodized aluminum rigging
- Set-up time: 6 minutes
- Almost no additional accessories required
SETTING UP THE CHIRONOMID
Demonstrating set up of the Cunningham Chironomid - a unique new fly fishing boat specially designed for the trout lakes of western North America.
OTHER GREAT FEATURES
- Personalized full customer support via phone and email
- All accessories, parts, related products available from Cunningham Boats